Monday, July 6, 2020

Dil Bechara was my brother Sushant Singh Rajput’s dream: Mukesh Chhabra

The trailer of Dil Bechara was unveiled today, weeks after Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput died by suicide

Casting director-turned-director Mukesh Chhabra today unveiled the trailer of his Sushant Singh Rajput-starrer Dil Bechara, and appealed to the audience to watch the film and celebrate the life of the late actor, who was like a brother to him.

Dil Bechara, an adaptation of John Green’s novel The Fault in Our Stars, is Sushant’s swansong. The actor died by suicide on June 14. The romantic film, also featuring Sanjana Sanghi in the lead role, marks Mukesh’s debut as a director.

Mukesh Chhabra took to Twitter and said that Sushant will reside in him till his last breath.

“Presenting to you our dream and the dream of my brother Sushant, who will live on in me till my last breath. The trailer of my debut film #DilBechara. So much has changed in my life these past years and I will always cherish every single moment. Putting the trailer out there in your hands and in your hearts. It’s over to you now,” reads the note.


.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment